Global General Counsel’s team includes highly experienced professionals with in-house general counsel experience for publicly traded and private companies and experience at the partner-level in major global law firms. Our business-first focus allows you to get on with your business while we help you manage your legal risks, increase your asset protection and help you get the deals done!
If you’re a start up, or a small or mid-sized company, we can help you build your assets while allowing you to “get-on” with your business.
If you are a non-Californian corporation or a non-U.S. business wanting to enter the California market, we can guide you through the legal maze so you can focus your time and money on building your market.
Are you a U.S. company wanting to do business overseas, but unsure of where to start? Our team and network of professionals can guide you with business insight and experience.
We can also function as your outside General Counsel, providing a single point of contact for the overseas client in working with attorneys needed in particular states or in specialized fields of law, or the U.S. client in handling your company's legal matters on an as-needed basis.
Our specialties include
- Formation of U.S. subsidiaries and related companies
- Transactional Matters Around the World
- Developing of International Business and Export Plans
- Global Sales and Distribution Arrangements
- Financing and Securities
- Human Resources and Employment Law
- Governance and Compliance/ Board Meetings/Business Plans
- Invention Mining/Intellectual Property Protection and Portfolio Building
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Trademark Registration and Enforcement
- Litigation Management
- Setting up Business Overseas
Global General Counsel’s team provides the solid legal counsel that your business needs to grow and succeed.